1. How can I tell what floor is right for my needs?
There is no simple answer to this question however there are some factors you can take into consideration when looking for floors which will help you narrow your choices down.
- What is the budget I have for my floor materials?
- What are my durability requirements? Things like kids, dogs and applications such as commercial or residential will affect your requirements.
- How long will I be living with this floor?
- If you are selling, is this floor appropriate for everyone?
- Will I get the money back for my investment?
2. How should I clean my floors?
The best way to clean your floors is to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and use safe non-abrasive chemicals to clean your floors. Under no circumstances is it appropriate to mop a wood or laminate floor – wet or dry moping a floor will greatly reduce the visual quality of the material and in some cases destroy it. If you are unsure of what to use, contact Simple Flooring and we will be happy to advise you.